I’m happy to announce that you can now report on Campaign , Ad Set , and Ad-level data for all of your Facebook Ads campaigns within 竞彩体育平台 .
- Campaign : This is the level of data you could see previously in 竞彩体育平台 Tools. Because we’ve added other levels of metrics, the Campaign view is now on its own tab. Choose a Campaign to view the ad sets and ads associated with that campaign.
- Ad set : This is a group of ads. Each ad set is assigned to a campaign. View ad sets to understand how groups of ads perform together. We suggest you group your ad sets by client, agent, location, or another internal grouping that makes sense to your team.
- Ad level : This is the base level of all data. You can see all your Facebook Insights stats for each ad, and now you can group them within ad sets and campaigns for expanded metrics.
You can also access these metric groupings for all three levels of data:
- Performance : CTR, Reach, Spend, People Taking Actions, Ends
- Delivery Engagement : Reach, Cost per 1,000 people reached, Impressions, CPM/ Cost per 1,000 impressions
- Engagement : Link Clicks, People Taking Action, Likes, Page Engagement, Post Shares, Post Comments
- Video engagement : Impressions, 10 Second Views, Cost per 10 Second Views, Reach, Spend, Avg. % Viewed, Views to 25%, Views to 50%, Views to 75%, Views to 95%, Views to 100%
- Performance and Clicks : Reach, Cost per Result, Spend, Clicks, CTR, CPC, Impressions, CPM, Link Clicks, CTR/link click through rate.
How to Create Facebook Ads Reports
There are two ways to create Facebook Ads reports in 竞彩体育平台 . The first is to use our Facebook Ads tool to browse Campaigns, Ad Sets and Ads. Once you have a view you want to report, click on Tool Options > Create Report .
The second way is to use our WYSIWYG Report Builder . It provides the ability to choose from pre-built widget groups that show the most-used metrics or custom widgets that give you full control over the data and how you choose to present it.
💡 Pro Tip : Use your pre-built widgets to learn how to control the various stats and metrics settings, and then use that knowledge to build your own custom widgets.
Facebook Ads Reporting Resources
- How do I connect my Facebook Ads account?
- What data can I view in the Facebook Ads tool?
- Report on custom Facebook Ads data in WYSIWYG Reports
Give it a try and let us know what you think. If you don’t have a 竞彩体育平台 account,
create a free 14-day trial
account so you can test it out.
White Labeled and Branded Reports. Drag and Drop Editor. Automate your SEO, PPC, Social, Email, and Call Tracking Reporting.
5 Responses to “📊 Facebook Ads Reporting now in 竞彩体育平台 ”
The most important metric to my clients is conversions. Why can’t I report conversions in 竞彩体育平台 Tools for Facebook ads?
Hi Mike, we’re working on adding that soon.
Hello 竞彩体育平台 .
I’m with Mike – How long is “soon”?
Look out for an announcement this week!